Thursday, July 11, 2013

18. Sumedh gets the date! :-p



WhatsApp chat:
Note: This is written as per the conversation that happened..
As WhatsApp and other chatting applications are used for general conversation and people try to convey the meaning; punctuations, proper sentence construction, grammar is neglected, for typing fast.  


Friend: Hey sumedh
Whats up

Sumedh: Hoping to get the date real soon..

Friend: Owhh
Nice
With whom?

Sumedh: Will get it before 4th june
Or after 7th july
I would prefer before 4th june

Friend: :-p
Good luck
Who
Your course mate

Sumedh: Guess
:-p

Friend: Do i know her

Sumedh: Frankly i also dont know who will be there
Blind date actually

Friend: :-O

Sumedh: :-p

Friend: Are you crazy
Are you sumedh?
Not possible!

Sumedh: Am not crazy
I am sumedh
Of course

Friend: Okay
Fourth is not far then
Get ready :-p

Sumedh: Yes..
Any tips?

Friend: Hehe

Sumedh: I need to present myself properly

Friend: I have never had one yaar
Ask somebody else
Are you serious?
Where and how how did you decide?
Online
Ya.. you have started seeing girls

Sumedh: Not online
Full procedure is there
That i need to follow

Friend: as in


At this point I explained that I was talking about my confirmation date..

So finally today I gave my PhD confirmation presentation (qualifying exam). For this presentation school assigns a panel of professors as examiners. Then the date for presentation is fixed by adjusting the schedule according to the convenience of the related people. 

Note: I have taken the permission of my friend to use this part of our conversation. So people need not worry! :-p



No comments:

Post a Comment